Saturday, July 2, 2011

SUMMER INSPIRATION-more from NQA show

Jump in! The water is lovely!  That’s what this quilt makes me think of…

IMG_4027

GIRL WITH BALL QUILTED BY GINNY COOPER.

IMG_4031

TUTTI FRUITTI FANFARE BY MARIBETH SCHMIT

Doesn’t this seem so summery and fresh? Love the way the blocks are put together!

IMG_4025

MOOOVE OVER BY ZOE ENRIGHT

This reminds me that I have to go milk the cows! NOT! I love the whimsy and the cockeyed-ness.

IMG_4047

BEGONIAS AT BUTCHART GARDENS BY PAT ROLLIE

I’ve been to the Butchart gardens on Vancouver Island and they are spectacular. If you are ever near there, it’s a MUST see if you like gardens, flowers, phenomenal landscapes.

IMG_4067

SYMPHONY OF LILIES BY BARBARA CALDWELL

IMG_4049

SPRINGTIME WOODLANDS BY CHARLOTTE HICKMAN

And this one reminds me of going to the woods in New Hampshire for vacation…where we are going this year!

Make a quilt with a summer theme for inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
]