Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Silk scarves Sassaman style

These are some of the quilts that will be in Jane’s new book, Patchwork Sassaman Style, coming out in the Spring. They are made from her fabric line for Free Spirit and are totally captivating with all the detail and color and pattern going on.

We’ve decided that they would make some luscious silk scarves and will have them printed for sale on our websites BUT we wanted to have your input. Which design would you want to see on a silk scarf?  Put the name of the design(found below each design) in the Comment Section below and we’ll pick someone at random to win a Sassaman mousepad.

Spiderweb-Kaleidoscope                                  SPIDERWEB

Gypsy-Scarf

                              GYPSY

 

Primrose-Variation

                       PRIMROSE

Fancy-9-Patch

                   DAISY.

Please just vote once since this will be on Jane’s blog also. Thanks for helping us!

34 comments:

  1. Oh my spiderweb... all of her work is fabulous but a scarf would be as divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primrose for sure. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, spiderweb, it is. Hands down. Love them all, of course, but spiderweb has such emotional impact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spiderweb, without a doubt. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have my eye on a William Morris scarf at the National Gallery's gift shop. But Spiderweb is even more gorgeous. Spiderweb gets my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked your beautiful silk scarves design and style..

    Mens Scarves

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would choose Gypsy although they are all wonderful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PRIMROSE!! Colors are incredible, the design so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I particularly like the very first design - spiderweb?

    :) Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. My vote goes to PRIMROSE....wow. But they are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spiderwebs is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to see the spiderweb pattern made into a scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pirdewebs would havethe easier go with f tor for work clothes

    ReplyDelete
  14. I vote for Daisy. Love the green and blue together.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I choose Spiderweb (though they are all to die for!).

    ReplyDelete
  16. I vote Daisy. That said they would all look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  17. Daisy for me, although I do like Spiderweb.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW!!!! looks very attractive...specially its design.....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.
    Silk Scarves UK

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
]