Monday, February 16, 2015

TOTE bag

Project #7

DSC04338DSC04339

I had about an hour the other day so I made this tote. Years ago I bought this New York City fabric from The City Quilter and wanted to use it. After living in New York for 13 years, I have a fondness for the city.

It’s two rectangles with the bottom corners cut off/sewn diagonally. Nothing difficult. The grommets are so fun. They come from the drapery department and are so easy to snap over the cut out holes! One Xmas I made about 20 bags featuring these grommets.

Here is the inside with Jane Sassaman lining fabric.

DSC04340

Back to costume sewing for the upcoming high school musical next weekend!

That’s what is taking up most of my time but it should be a fantastic show…How to Succeed in Business without Really Trying!

1 comment:

  1. I love this bag! Just discovered your site this evening and I am checking out many posts. You are very creative and I am enjoying your descriptions of projects and such. I just subscribed so I will see it often!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
]