Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Koos in ORNAMENTS Magazine and SNEAK PEAK!

The latest issue of ORNAMENTS magazine has a gorgeous 6 page article on Koos.  All the photos of his studio and fantastic garments are wonderful!  Our book, Koos Couture Collage, is referenced and I was surprised to be quoted in the article!

I've been to Koos' workroom many times. It is such an inspirational place full of interesting photos, objects, and fabrics. Read the article and you’ll get a glimpse of what it’s like to be there yourself.

Koos doesn’t teach very often, but this September in Michigan you can ake one of his rare workshops. He’ll be teaching at the American Sewing Expo. Check out:  www.americansewingexpo.com.  It's a fabulous, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get some honest critique on making art to wear from a world-famous fashion designer.

Last, I have a special sneak peek from Vogue Patterns for my blog followers of Koos' next pattern.  This scalloped coat is available in October and is Vogue #1213.  I can't wait to get this pattern. I'm already collecting coordinating wools!

PS. If you're looking for any out of print Koos Vogue patterns, email me and I may have it.

To see more of Koos and his work go to his website @ www.koosnyc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
]